Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics, 14th Edition
The main purpose of this book is to provide the student with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of engineering mechanics. To achieve this objective, this work has been shaped by the comments and suggestions of hundreds of reviewers in the teaching profession, as well as many of the authorâ€™s students.
New to this Edition
- Preliminary Problems. This new feature can be found throughout the text, and is given just before the Fundamental Problems. The intent here is to test the studentâ€™s conceptual understanding of the theory. Normally the solutions require little or no calculation, and as such, these problems provide a basic understanding of the concepts before they are applied numerically. All the solutions are given in the back of the text.
- Expanded Important Points Sections. Summaries have been added which reinforces the reading material and highlights the important definitions and concepts of the sections.
- Re-writing of Text Material. Further clarification of concepts has been included in this edition, and important definitions are now in boldface throughout the text to highlight their importance.
- End-of-the-Chapter Review Problems. All the review problems now have solutions given in the back, so that students can check their work when studying for exams, and reviewing their skills when the chapter is finished.
- New Photos. The relevance of knowing the subject matter is reflected by the real-world applications depicted in the over 30 new or updated photos placed throughout the book. These photos generally are used to explain how the relevant principles apply to real-world situations and how materials behave under load.
- New Problems. There are approximately 30% new problems that have been added to this edition, which involve applications to many different fields of engineering.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|May 30, 2020|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)