Clinical Nursing Skills: Basic to Advanced Skills (7th Edition)
We wrote this new edition of Clinical Nursing Skills to assist you in launching your nursing career. Mastery of the content skills from basic to advanced level, will empower you to assume a professional role.
Following are some of the features and reasons your faculty chose this text and what distinguishes it from other nursing skill books.
- New and up-to-date material both in skill presentation and Evidence Based Nursing Practice
- Hundreds of photos and illustrations depicting skill steps
- Application to the clinical area with Critical Thinking Scenarios, and a special critical thinking focus on Alternative Nursing Actions for Unexpected Outcomes
- Management Guidelines which include Delegation Principles and Health
- Team Communication to assist you in assuming a management role
- NCLEXÂ®-style questions following every chapter to help you achieve success on your licensure exam
As authors, our goal is to offer you current, comprehensive material that, when assimilated into the nursing curricula, will provide you with a firm foundation for professional nursing performance. We welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have. Feel free to email us directly at [email protected]
Wishing you the best in your nursing career,
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|May 30, 2020|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?