Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing
Trying to keep up with all the changes in every social network within a printed book is as futile as going to the ocean and keeping the waves back with a broom. To float on with this metaphor, it may seem as if the number of social media marketing services is so vast that if you use all of them, they’ll wash over you and drown your business.
Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing takes a different approach by showing you how to decide which social media platforms are right for you and use them strategically to drive more customers to your business.
You’re not the only one who thinks social media is vital to the success of your business. Buffer’s “State of Social” 2019 survey reported that 89 percent of company marketers say social media is very or somewhat important to them. Seventy-three percent of respondents also said that social media marketing is somewhat or very effective for their business.
What’s more, a March 21, 2019, study by business website The Manifest, “How Small Businesses Use Digital Marketing Channels in 2019,” showed that 73 percent of small businesses invest in social media marketing, which is tied with websites as the top digital marketing channels for small businesses.
According to the Buffer survey, only 49.1 percent of companies have a documented social media strategy. If your company is part of this 49.1 percent, this book will help you refine your strategy so you can get even more business. If your company is part of the 50.9 percent that don’t have a social media marketing strategy, we’ll help you put one together.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS BOOK
Here’s a high-level overview of what we’ll cover in this book:
– Why businesses need to embrace social media marketing. To the casual user, social networks are about connecting with friends and keeping up with today’s latest trends and trending topics. In business, however, you need a strong sense of how social media marketing fits into your overall marketing strategy, especially the roles of content and email.
– Understanding today’s social networks, from big ones like Facebook and YouTube to emerging platforms. You need to know the nature of each social network, including the types of content that can be shared, how audiences are grown, and what the typical demographic is. Once you know the nature of different social networks, you’ll know which ones your business should be on.
– Learning how to craft your business’s social media strategy using today’s formats. We’ll not only tell you how to craft your social media strategy, but we’ll answer some important questions as well. Do you know the difference between a link post and an uploaded video? Do you know the requirements and restrictions for posting on different social networks? We’ll answer these and other questions so you’re not caught off-guard.
– Using images and video in your social media outreach. You need to include images and video in your social media posts to communicate effectively with your customers. We’ll tell you how to source images and video as well as use them strategically.
– Leveraging chatbots, paid social media, and influencer marketing. These three features of social media marketing are very effective at growing your online community, and we’ll teach you how to use each feature on different platforms to drive customers to your business.
– Building your business social marketing team. Your time is limited, and if you want to spend your time serving customers rather than managing your social media, you need to outsource tasks to another business or hire a full-time employee. We’ll tell you about the key considerations you need to build your team effectively.
– Measure your social media outreach progress and improve your performance. Social media success is not measured by likes or comments. Instead, it’s an ongoing experiment to see how well your messages resonate with your audience. So we’ll show you the best ways to approach social media analytics, how to determine your real business ROI, and how to adapt and improve your message over time.
In sum, this book takes you through a 360-degree perspective of social media marketing, from strategy to tactics, from organic to paid, from B2B to B2C. It encompasses all the current social media networks, from the large ones like Facebook and LinkedIn to emerging platforms like Snapchat and TikTok. We’ve also included a list of useful resources and a glossary of terms for easy reference.
Before we dive in, however, you should have a good picture of what is and isn’t social media. That’s where we’ll begin in Chapter 1.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Epub||May 11, 2021|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?