Management, 11th Edition
Youâ€™ve made a good decision! Youâ€™re taking a college course … maybe more than one. Although you may sometimes feel like youâ€™re wasting your time being in college, youâ€™re not. Yes, itâ€™s expensive. Yes, itâ€™s even sometimes hard. But what youâ€™re doing now will pay off in the long run. In a recent survey of job seekers, a whopping 92 percent said that a major disadvantage in competing for jobs was not having taken college courses. But thatâ€™s not what youâ€™ll face because you are enrolled in a college courseâ€”the course for which youâ€™ve purchased this book.
Key Changes to the 11th Edition
Here are some of the main changes weâ€™ve made in the 11th edition:
- Two new chapters: Managing Diversity and Adaptive Organizational Design
- Two case applications in each chapter
- New Leader Who Made a Difference in each chapter
- New By the Numbers in each chapter
- New Future Vision: The Working World in 2020 in 9 chapters
- New A Managerâ€™s Dilemma in each chapter
- 43 percent of the endnotes have been updated with references from 2009 and 2010
- New videosâ€”up-to-date videos showing management topics in action, and access to the complete management video library
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|May 30, 2020|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?