E-marketing 7th Edition
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS EDITION
This book presents e-marketing planning and marketing mix tactics from a strategic and tactical perspective. Part 1 begins with setting the context for marketing planning. Part 2 discusses legal and global environments. Part 3 begins the e-marketing strategy discussion in depth, and Part 4 continues with marketing mix and customer relationship management strategy and implementation issues.
This edition reflects the disruption to the marketing field based on social media. The seventh edition is a major revision from the sixth. There are many new topics, as dictated by changes in e-marketing practice in the past 2 years. The following are important changes for this edition:
• The previous edition social media chapter was deleted so this topic could be more appropriately integrated throughout the text.
• Many new business models were added and described in detail, such as social commerce (and Facebook commerce), mobile commerce and mobile marketing, social CRM, crowdsourcing, and many important but less pervasive models (e.g., crowdfunding, freemium, flash sales).
• Chapters 12, 13, and 14 were completely rewritten to reflect the move from traditional marketing communication tools to the way practitioners currently describe IMC online: owned, paid, and earned media.
• Chapter 1 includes many new and interesting technologies providing marketing opportunities, both in the Web 2.0 and in 3.0 sections.
• Statistics about internet use and strategy effectiveness were extensively updated throughout every chapter.
• There are two new chapter-opening vignettes, many new images in every chapter, and updated “Let’s Get Technical” boxes.
• There are new discussion questions about each chapter opening vignette .
• A few of the additional chapter specific additions include more social media performance metrics (Chapter 2), “big data” and social media content analysis (Chapter 6), new consumer behavior theory and “online giving” as a new exchange activity (Chapter 7), social media for brand building (Chapter 9), and app pricing and Web page pricing tactics (Chapter 10).
PART 1 E-Marketing in Context 17
Chapter 1 Past, Present, and Future 19
Chapter 2 Strategic E-Marketing and Performance Metrics 47
Chapter 3 The E-Marketing Plan 73
PART 2 E-Marketing Environment 89
Chapter 4 Global E-Markets 3.0 91
Chapter 5 Ethical and Legal Issues 117
PART 3 E-Marketing Strategy 149
Chapter 6 E-Marketing Research 151
Chapter 7 Connected Consumers Online 188
Chapter 8 Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation, and Positioning
PART 4 E-Marketing Management 241 4
Chapter 9 Product: The Online Offer 243
Chapter 10 Price: The Online Value 265
Chapter 11 The Internet for Distribution 291
Chapter 12 E-Marketing Communication: Owned Media 325
Chapter 13 E-Marketing Communication: Paid Media 364
Chapter 14 E-Marketing Communication: Earned Media 392
Chapter 15 Customer Relationship Management 423
Appendix A Internet Penetration Worldwide as of December 31, 2011 459
Appendix B Glossary 465
Appendix C References 478
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|September 1, 2017|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)