Designing Interfaces, 2nd Edition
Despite all of the UI toolkits available today, it’s still not easy to design good application interfaces. This bestselling book is one of the few reliable sources to help you navigate through the maze of design options. By capturing UI best practices and reusable ideas as design patterns, Designing Interfaces provides solutions to common design problems that you can tailor to the situation at hand.
This updated edition includes patterns for mobile apps and social media, as well as web applications and desktop software. Each pattern contains full-color examples and practical design advice that you can use immediately. Experienced designers can use this guide as a sourcebook of ideas; novices will find a roadmap to the world of interface and interaction design.
- Design engaging and usable interfaces with more confidence and less guesswork
- Learn design concepts that are often misunderstood, such as affordances, visual hierarchy, navigational distance, and the use of color
- Get recommendations for specific UI patterns, including alternatives and warnings on when not to use them
- Mix and recombine UI ideas as you see fit
- Polish the look and feel of your interfaces with graphic design principles and patterns
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|May 30, 2020|