Cracking the AP Physics C Exam, 2018 Edition
PREVIEW: YOUR KNOWLEDGE, YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Your route to a high score on the AP Physics C Exam will depend on how you plan to use this book. Please respond to the following questions.
1. Rate your level of confidence about your knowledge of the content tested by the AP Physics C Exam.
A. Very confidentâ€”I know it all
B. Iâ€™m pretty confident, but there are topics for which I could use help
C. Not confidentâ€”I need quite a bit of support
D. Iâ€™m not sure
2. If you have a goal score in mind, highlight your goal score for the AP Physics C Exam.
Â 5Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Iâ€™m not sure yet
3. What do you expect to learn from this book? Highlight all that apply to you.
A. A general overview of the test and what to expect
B. Strategies for how to approach the test
C. The content tested by this exam
D. Iâ€™m not sure yet
YOUR GUIDE TO USING THIS BOOK
This book is organized to provide as muchâ€”or as littleâ€”support as you need, so you can use this book in whatever way will be most helpful for improving your score on the AP Physics C Exam.
â€¢ The remainder of Part I will provide guidance on how to use this book and help you determine your strengths and weaknesses.
â€¢ Part II of this book contains your first practice test, along with the answers and explanations. (Bubble sheets can be downloaded here.) This is where you should begin your test preparation in order to realistically determine
– your starting point right now
– which question types youâ€™re ready for and which you might need to practice
– which content topics you are familiar with and which you will want to carefully review
Â Note that the answer key for Practice Test 1 has been specifically designed to help you self-diagnose any potential areas of weakness, so that you can best focus your test preparation and be efficient with your time.
â€¢ Part III of this book will
– inform you about the structure, scoring, and content of the AP Physics C Exam
– help you make a study plan
– point you toward additional resources
â€¢ Part IV of this book will explore various strategies including
– how to attack multiple-choice questions
– how to write high scoring free-response answers
– how to manage your time to maximize the number of points available to you
â€¢ Part V of this book covers the content you need to know for your exam.
â€¢ Part VI of this book contains Practice Test 2 and its answers and explanations. (Again, bubble sheets can be downloaded here) If you skipped Practice Test 1, we recommend that you take both tests (with at least a day or two between them) so that you can compare your progress between them. Additionally, this will help to identify any external issues: If you get a certain type of question wrong both times, you probably need to review it. If you only got it wrong once, you may have run out of time or been distracted by something. In either case, this will allow you to focus on the factors that caused the discrepancy and to be as prepared as possible on the day of the test.
You may choose to use some parts of this book over others, or you may work through the entire book. This will depend on your needs and how much time you have. Letâ€™s now look at how to make this determination.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|May 30, 2020|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)