Christmas Feast Cookbook: The Very Best Classic
Christmas is a magical time of the year when families and friends get together to celebrate. Celebrations means food, and lots of it! Families get around majestic Christmas dinner tables for meals that have been thought about and planned for days and even weeks in advance. There are so many things to do.
With Christmas Feast, I have tried to simplify your Christmas dinner preparation with eight exciting menu ideas for all types of celebration. You have several ideas to make ahead that will let you enjoy the holidays, knowing everything is already prepared. All you need is to warm up your dishes. There are eight menus to choose from.
- The â€œLaid Backâ€ menu is for those who want to enjoy simple, flavorful food without all the fuss.
- There are also two menus for those of you who prefer more formal dinners, the â€œTraditionalâ€ and the â€œElegantâ€ menus. More preparation is involved, but they will amaze your guests.
- For the adventurous, why not try something from the â€œInternationalâ€ menu and wow your guests with something different this year?
- We did not forget a â€œVegetarianâ€ menu. This has been designed to impress and let them wonder. Why bother preparing meat for this special vegetarian celebratory dinner?
- Watching your waistline? We have given thought to this also. The â€Light and Flavorfulâ€ menu, even though light in calories, is very heavy on taste. Finally, you cannot pass on the seasonâ€™s best harvest products.
- Finally, the â€œSeasonalâ€ menu, is focus on using local and seasonal produces to make this a Christmas meal to remember.
Oh, and letâ€™s not forget, youâ€™ll need cocktail food and the drinks for a wonderful get-together before the main meal. Some of the drinks are spiked-up, others are not and are great for the kids or anyone wishing not to drink any alcohol. As a hostess, I always make sure to have lots of non-alcoholic beverages such as sparkling mineral water and juices.
This Christmas Feast Cookbook is all about the food. I do mention a few tips to help you make memorable holiday dinners and plan your holiday celebrations. Enjoy the holidays, and letâ€™s get busy in the kitchen!
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Epub||May 30, 2020|