Basic English Grammar, Third Edition
Blending communicative and interactive approaches with tried-and-true grammar teaching, Basic English Grammar, Third Edition, by Betty Schrampfer Azar and Stacy A. Hagen, offers concise, accurate, level-appropriate grammar information with an abundance of exercises, contexts, and classroom activities.
New features of Basic English Grammar, Third Edition:
- Increased speaking practice through interactive pair and group work.
- New structure-focused listening exercises.
- More activities that provide real communication opportunities.
- Added illustrations to help students learn vocabulary, understand contexts, and engage in communicative language tasks.
- New Workbook solely devoted to self-study exercises.
- New Audio CDs and listening script in the back of the Student Book.
- Student Book is available with or without Answer Key.
- Student Book and Workbook are available in split versions.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|PDF, WMA||May 30, 2020|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?